Supercharger
2fast4u
Looking at building up some kits for the Busa / B-King and an idea of amount of interest would be good. Trying to keep cost below 10K
In the "can it be done" stage at this point more info as it comes to hand. Our Aussie dollar value makes it a great time for importing parts at a good price, but all parts that can be fabricated here will be as getting them out there at the lowest cost possible is the aim.
Oh strictly for off road use of course Coolsmiley
ill put my hand up for a donor bike.. hahaha. worth a try..

/
Hmmmm.... pricing is the issue. maybe a range of prices; stand alone, kits, fitted. And for off road use only of course.
TTS in UK do them almost exclusively, but you probably already knew that!
Skype em'
True on TTS and it's a damn good kit also .............. only problem is the UK is one of the most prohibitive countries cost wise to import stuff from. I have a supplier in the UK that can supply to me cheaper thru their US dealer than they can direct to me.
The idea was to see how cheaply it could be done Confused but the interest factor shows that the limited kits that would be sold wouldn't be enough to make it cost effective to do at this point.
Pete,

Are you sure you want to do this !

Lol2Lol2

Oh lord , lead me not into temptation.....
How would a supercharger kit compare cost wise to a turbo kit?
supercharger probably a little more cost in the main unit and drives compared to turbo but then you don't have to buy new headers with sc , just modify the ones you have for clearance on the right side ,
fuel systems have same demands and inlet plenum would be similar
,engine management... usuall can be a little more basic on a supercharger,tps mapping will suffice but with gen 2 flashing your right for both tps and map sensing.
engine mods similar too
more down to preference
Superchargers just don't make enough power ;)
(31-07-2011, 02:09pm)Maj Wrote: Superchargers just don't make enough power ;)

How much is enough???Coolsmiley