on the road again
hi guys,got to ride my gen 2 jaffa today for the 1st time today after destroying my blue gen 1 on the 6th march after a wallaby brought me down.Most injuries have healed but for a keyhole surgery on the right shoulder to be done in the next few months.Been takeing it easy as expecting something to jump out in front of me but have found the gen 2 to be a great motorcycle to ride,it is certainly different from the gen 1,and it is great to be back on the road.c u at the busa bash. Action-smiley-083

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice one DAVE,
hope you can come to the BATHURST ride on the 25th JUNE.
Damm good way to get used to the new bike....
(04-06-2011, 08:32pm)davecrowley Wrote: hi guys,got to ride my gen 2 jaffa today for the 1st time today after destroying my blue gen 1 on the 6th march after a wallaby brought me down.Most injuries have healed but for a keyhole surgery on the right shoulder to be done in the next few months.Been takeing it easy as expecting something to jump out in front of me but have found the gen 2 to be a great motorcycle to ride,it is certainly different from the gen 1,and it is great to be back on the road.c u at the busa bash. Action-smiley-083

Good onya Dave , See you there .Good to see your back .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
G'day Dave, Good to see your recovery is coming along and your back on the Hayabusa. Nice ride, I like the Jaffa, great colour.

Just take it easy !
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Good to see you have climbed back on the horse Dave.
YaY!!!! Well done on a good recovery Dave, and congrats on the Jaffa mate.....she looks sweet as!!! Pi_thumbsup
Hopefully we'll get a big club ride happening very soon, so u can show us ur new ride BEFORE we get to the BB!! Yes

Coolsmiley
thanks guys,appreciate the welcome back heaps. Biker