anyone for halal beef
Who cares about what was or wasn't said ...the simple fact is those animals were tortured prior to being killed in an unsatisfactory way to the supplier...us. It has been decided by our leaders, (I use that term very loosly), after a great protest, that it is not acceptable and is to be stopped...ergo no live exports. If what is stated about NZ not exporting live animals is true then I am sure a country with the economic clout (hahaha) such as Australia can follow suite. As for the heathens not accepting this they can starve... once they are dead perhaps then they can complain to allah in person!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(16-06-2011, 10:04am)Aussie Steve Wrote: Who cares about what was or wasn't said ...the simple fact is those animals were tortured prior to being killed in an unsatisfactory way to the supplier...us. It has been decided by our leaders, (I use that term very loosly), after a great protest, that it is not acceptable and is to be stopped...ergo no live exports. If what is stated about NZ not exporting live animals is true then I am sure a country with the economic clout (hahaha) such as Australia can follow suite. As for the heathens not accepting this they can starve... once they are dead perhaps then they can complain to allah in person!

Steve they would be too busy with their virgins to complain about meatLol3

(16-06-2011, 05:20pm)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(16-06-2011, 10:04am)Aussie Steve Wrote: Who cares about what was or wasn't said ...the simple fact is those animals were tortured prior to being killed in an unsatisfactory way to the supplier...us. It has been decided by our leaders, (I use that term very loosly), after a great protest, that it is not acceptable and is to be stopped...ergo no live exports. If what is stated about NZ not exporting live animals is true then I am sure a country with the economic clout (hahaha) such as Australia can follow suite. As for the heathens not accepting this they can starve... once they are dead perhaps then they can complain to allah in person!

I have to ask, why would anyone want a virgin? They know nothing, scream at the most innappropriate moments and bleed on your best sheets!
Give me a middle aged whore from the Cross who has been there and done that in every possible way and will deeply appreciate anything she is given!

Max - sorry ladies, there are just things that need to be said.

(16-06-2011, 07:28pm)Madmax Wrote: I have to ask, why would anyone want a virgin? They know nothing, scream at the most innappropriate moments and bleed on your best sheets!
Give me a middle aged whore from the Cross who has been there and done that in every possible way and will deeply appreciate anything she is given!

Lol2 Trophy

If they treat their virgins like they treat those cattle...guess there will be no post death nuptuals for them...or maybe they like a bit of rough?...can just see it now...a virgin rifle whipping a muslim with his antiquated ex USSR AK47.
(16-06-2011, 07:28pm)Madmax Wrote:
(16-06-2011, 05:20pm)1300hayabusa Wrote:

I have to ask, why would anyone want a virgin? They know nothing, scream at the most innappropriate moments and bleed on your best sheets!

....Lol3 so true!!!!!
(15-06-2011, 05:41pm)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(15-06-2011, 09:45am)Katana2 Wrote:
(13-06-2011, 07:08pm)cheeky Wrote: what is sad, is the farmers that are suffering due to exports that are now halted.

Yes, we All hate any suffering done to any animal.
What i wish, is a mandate on how the animals are treated,and that our farmers are secured in their income.
It seems a far fectched wish.
The farmers ARE the back bone too our country.

Hmmm. Think bigger. When the indo's said they would go to NZ for livestock, NZ said "we don't export livestock". Why do we have to export raw materials? Why not slaughter here and process here? Creates more jobs and still cares for the farmer, and the indo's get there beef. The poor farmer has been profiting from this barbarick behaviour, why cry poor when it is TEMPARARILY stopped pending changes?

Temporarily is the right word cause as soon as this hoora dies down its back to torturing Daisy with 90% of the farmers fully knowing whats going on!!!!! Most muslim countries would not buy "pre killed" beef as they would want to slaughter and drain blood themselves as the tradition dictates,on the other hand can you imagine what would happen here if the indos found out that the meat we where sending was not halal....ALAH U AKBAR would be the slogan coming from the biggest muslim population in the south pacific,if my geography is correct!!
Maybe the Indians should be voicing their opinion a little louder considering that the cow is on par with Jesus in religion value.Let us also not forget that one of our national icon,rat on steroids or whatever you want to call him,the kangaroo who ironically is on our coat of arms is classified as vermin and shot at like its going out of fashion.... we dispose/kill/eat one of the most recognised marsupials in the world!!!Glass houses and stones don't mix!!!

That didn't last long did it!!!!!

It seems that the only ones that where going to starve and die are the farmers here Steve not only that but now they have to shoot a shitload of cattle for whatever reason cause it was not sold!!!!!!

Well the piss weak govnt bowed to the bleating of the greedy....as I said before any genuine losses could easily have been covered by reducing foreign aid to Indonesia and giving it to farmers in need. Big business runs the show Barnett and the loser in Canberra are just mouth pieces once again the mighty dollar outweighs what is right...I cannot help but shed a metaphorical tear for what those unfortuanate animals are about to face once again.

For what it is worth I would blow the whole lot of the "them" to kingdom come in the blink of an eye and I don't give two F@#ks what any one thinks!!!!!
(11-06-2011, 03:07pm)ROD Wrote: Reminds me of a good old song Cows with Guns
ha nice one RODClap

every corner tells a story
(11-06-2011, 03:07pm)ROD Wrote: Reminds me of a good old song Cows with Guns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5s5qGg01nE

(08-07-2011, 12:15pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Well the piss weak govnt bowed to the bleating of the greedy....as I said before any genuine losses could easily have been covered by reducing foreign aid to Indonesia and giving it to farmers in need. Big business runs the show Barnett and the loser in Canberra are just mouth pieces once again the mighty dollar outweighs what is right...I cannot help but shed a metaphorical tear for what those unfortuanate animals are about to face once again.

For what it is worth I would blow the whole lot of the "them" to kingdom come in the blink of an eye and I don't give two F@#ks what any one thinks!!!!!

what was the amount of add given to these shitheads 500 or a billion a year ,fark we could do with some of that in this country.