Buying beer in bulk
Question 
Well the title says it all but basically just sick of paying so much for imported beers, was wondering if anyone had any tips to save by buying in bulk?

Need my fix of Duvel!
Talk to the importer direct. Most beers come in pallets of 66 cartons. They also generally have a shelf life of around 18 months. So get a mate and go halves in a pallet.
Imported beer's are a rip off. Buy the local product or pay the price .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
home brew, or alternatively there are businesses around that you go to them and brew it there under there instruction. about half the price of a case of beer off the shelf comes in batches of 6 cases
Regards

Dan
(30-05-2011, 11:56am)Dan85 Wrote: home brew, or alternatively there are businesses around that you go to them and brew it there under there instruction. about half the price of a case of beer off the shelf comes in batches of 6 cases

or better again. Get it in kegs and get a kegerator fridge. Then you will have large quantities of beer on tap.
Cut down. It'll be tough, but you'll thank yourself when you feel better.
Carpe Diem!
(30-05-2011, 07:07pm)Throwdown! Wrote: Cut down. It'll be tough, but you'll thank yourself when you feel better.

Oh I don't really drink that much, It'd last me a long time if it was over 6 boxes :)

Have any of you guys had Duvel?