New Bloke Adelaide
Hello Everyone,

I wanna be a Hayabusa owner, i currently ride a TLR1000. I was lucky enough to catch up with some of the Adelaide boys & girl at Lobethal a couple of weeks back good bunch of people including Moshy_7 Mr & MRS ,GreenySA some handsome devil from Kangaroo Island amung others sorry forgot names, we went out for a tour of the Adeladie hills for a couple of hours and then returning to Lobethal.

Thanks to all for making me feel welcome Embarassed

Would like to catch up again soonBiker

Cheers Rubberman. Very Happy
Well sell that bloody TLR-better yet keep it and get a Busa as well!

I've always wanted a TLR1000R.

You won't regret the Busa.
(16-02-2011, 08:28am)Rubberman Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I wanna be a Hayabusa owner, i currently ride a TLR1000. I was lucky enough to catch up with some of the Adelaide boys & girl at Lobethal a couple of weeks back good bunch of people including Moshy_7 Mr & MRS ,GreenySA some handsome devil from Kangaroo Island amung others sorry forgot names, we went out for a tour of the Adeladie hills for a couple of hours and then returning to Lobethal.

Thanks to all for making me feel welcome Embarassed

Would like to catch up again soonBiker

Cheers Rubberman. Very Happy

Welcome Rubberman , Yeah ,was a good day out .If you want a second opinion on any Busa's your looking at ,just yell out & we'll get the blokes to give it a quick once over .Actually there is a 2005 red/black Busa for sale around the corner from me ,bog stock Bike with ventura rack included & All riding gear If it fits ,Helmet boots everything Approx 25,000km maybe only 20,000 friend of a friend, $9000 firm & priced for a quick sale . If you want a look I can tee it up for you Mbl 0418-841783 .Hardly used ,Lives in a garage & is a pearler ,1 st owner.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Welcome to the club Rubberman

I rode a mates TLR for a while .. super fun, loved the sound Smitten
This was the bike that inspired me to get the busa

Cheers .. Dale
Gday Rubberman, welcome to the club.time to sell the TLR, get a bussa,sure youll miss the grunty v twin note, I still do sometimes.but the fun youll have on the bussa will more then make up for it.Pi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story
Welcome "Brother Rubber"!! Very Happy
Welcome Rubberman
What don't you like about the TLR , I went close to getting one a couple of times.
Cheers Dave
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Hi Rubberman and welcome to the club. In the end no one can resist the busa mate so do not waste any time and get one prontoLol3
See you aroundBiker
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(16-02-2011, 09:51pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Welcome "Brother Rubber"!! Very Happy

i see your quoting from The Final Cut Pink Floyd this happens to be my favourite Pink Floyd album, i'm assuming you to ?
(16-02-2011, 10:38pm)DAVE01 Wrote: Welcome Rubberman
What don't you like about the TLR , I went close to getting one a couple of times.
Cheers Dave

Ive had 2 of them in 9 years of riding, i feel its time for a change.
Welcome Rubberman, i guess i am the handsome devil from Kangaroo Island ( not sure how to take that! ) anyway great day and look forward to seeing your new Busa..........Cheers BikerBikerBiker Rod
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Welcome
[Image: photo3.jpg]
G'day and Welcome

You'll wanna get yourself a Busa in Red Bull colours, because Red Bull gives you wings Lol3 Now trust me on this, I know from experience that a Busa flys on the road as good as it does in mid air or vice versa Lol2
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Welcome rubberman,
That was a nice day out we all had.
Time to busa up .

Hope to see you at the amberlight for another outing
WelcomeAction-smiley-083
To be honest fella, yes i was quoting, but in my eyes it was a quote from the Movie "Convoy", (Rubber Duck), as said by one of the Hippy Loving Religious Freaks in the last minutes of the Movie. Very Happy

I too am a lover of The Pink Floyd, The Final Cut being a favourite, but for me it was a Convoy quote. Very Happy

(17-02-2011, 08:04am)Rubberman Wrote:
(16-02-2011, 09:51pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Welcome "Brother Rubber"!! Very Happy

i see your quoting from The Final Cut Pink Floyd this happens to be my favourite Pink Floyd album, i'm assuming you to ?
(16-02-2011, 10:38pm)DAVE01 Wrote: Welcome Rubberman
Cheers Dave

Ive had 2 of them in 9 years of riding, i feel its time for a change.