Maybe the nutters are right
Remember all the nutters talking about the end is nigh, 2012 and all that.

Well it does make you think after what has happened to all those poor people in NSW, Qld & Vic must be thinking what's next.

If there is a God he or she must be a sick bastard.

I thing I'll become a Pagan or Wicca and sacrifice a few politicians every spring to give us good weather and what not.

hope everyones okay.

Jim
sacrifice a few politicians - isnt it happening in Egypt? already.....
http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm#2

ReadNerdRead
speak to any pastors and they will tell you the period we are in is called " These last days" . Book of Timothy and book of revelations in the bible predict pretty much what is happening now. As far as 2012 is concerned it has more to do with the Mayan calender and may or may not be biblical. But with all the natural disasters and financial turmoil of late, it makes ya wonder...........
S'ok, life's not that great anyway.
1974 -
Cyclone Tracy,
Queensland floods,

2011 -
Cyclone Yasi,
Queensland floods

mmm, what else happened in 1974?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_lSBlCk-E
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
I would not base the end of the world on the Mayan calendar. How can a so called advanced civilisation that can predict the end of the world not see the invasion of the Spanish armada that wiped them all out!
Or hasn't anyone thought about this one LOL!!
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
If (when) The Muslim Brotherhood takes over Egypt, watch out. Those a-holes will start another war with Israel. I hope Israel nukes them.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Just wondered what the Islamic version of the Hayabusa would be called in the future? MoHamedbusa LOL!!
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
(05-02-2011, 04:02pm)DAD Wrote: Just wondered what the Islamic version of the Hayabusa would be called in the future? MoHamedbusa LOL!!

Hayabombsa
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
^Twocamels^...muslim for hayabusa
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast