Hello from WA :)
Hi guys and gals. I traded in my CBR1000RR yesterday for the brand new 2011 Hayabusa (only one in WA at the moment they tell me lol), and am loving it.

it's black with the red writing and a dark screen. Bog stock standard, so the exhaust will be next, as the original exhaust makes it look extremley gay and it's very quiet. My CBR you could hear coming from the next suburb.

My partner bought his 2006 Busa last year, and i always refused to ride it as i knew that if i did, then i'd buy one myself, and after the CBR was starting to really feel uncomfy and hurt my back on long rides, i had to borrow the Busa, as the car had a flat tyre, my bike was in pieces as we were changing stuff.........and now here i am....with one of my own and i'm so happy i got one. It's just so comfortable and i love it.

I hope to meet more of you guys and gals sometime in the future Very Happy
Welcome to the club Bikergal! Enjoy Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome bikergal.
Welcome Bikergal. Always nice to welcome woman to the club. Heaps of info and friendly members here. Glad to have you aboard. Very Happy (Go the red and black!)
Welcome to the club Bikergal, there is quite a few of us here in WA mostly SOR.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

hello bikergal, I know the feeling of riding the busa and not wanting to give it back.
Hubby made that mistake when he asked if I wanted to ride his and he rode my Harley. Sold the 1100 sportstar and got my own bussa 18 months ago. :)
Welcome to the AHC, bikergal! Very Happy

Is ur partner a member here?!? And if he is NOT......why??? Confused

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Yes Another Westy Joins the House of Fun, we are slowly taking over Lol3

Hey bikergal Welcome to the club.

As Andy has mentioned there is quite a few of us on hear so look out for a ride some time just need to watch for anything with WA in the title and you'll be sweet.

Anyway hopefully see you around sometime and Kylie on hear will be so wrapped that another female has join the club.

Cheers Rev004
Hi Bikergal,

Welcome, wonderful to see another gal on the road in Perth, post up some pics of your bike. Yes I agree with the change of exhaust system, I had yoshi's put on over Christmas and I am wrapped with them. Be good to see you out for a ride. I have 2010 white/gray, with added female touches.
Kylie
Rosebusa
Hi there Bikergal .. Welcome to the forum ..

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Gday and welcome to the club
Welcome , brothers and sisters alike.