Canberra Motorcycle Centre Smash Repairs
I had my wheels done at redback and he did a CRACKER! of a job for a good price and was friendly and helpful aswell
Regards

Dan
Cheers Dan!

Just got back from Redback. Paul was awesome and extremely helpful.

Ryan
did u try capital collision repairs a call? they painted my ute when i lived in the act & they did an awesome job. Im sure they do bikes to.
I had the CMC crash shop tell me that after they sandblasted my dear old GPZ550 tank that it was rusted so they wouldn't do anything else to it. They have had the tank for 5 months and done f***-all.

Redback are looking good aren't they?

I have heard nothing but good things about Red Back. They're getting my business.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Also Adam Best in Yass [only panel shop there] I have worked with him for a few years on and off,he is very particular and a top line painter.We used to paint all Canberra motorcycles bikes and most other shops bikes, aswell as Harleys, even the limited edition Candy bronze Z12's[underneath they where only standard blue lol]
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Thanks guys!

Ended up talking to Jamie Carr, the store manager, who is a friend. He talked to the owner and the owner called me to apologise on behalf of CMC. A nice gesture in the end.

I took it to Redback and CMC for a quote. Redback were $900 cheaper than CMC so I think I know who the assessor whill choose :)

Work should start mid January...

Ryan