Rememberance Day
Guys to day is a day that we should all give thanks for those that have gone in harms way to defend our great nation , they are special men and woman , i wear a poppy in rememberance of those brave me in harms way .

They Shall Grow Not Old, As We That Are Left Grow Old. Age Shall Not Weary Them, Nor The Years Condemn. At the Going Down of the Sun and in the Morning. We Will Remember THEM...................................................... LEST WE FORGET.
They were a braver bunch of men than I will ever be ..
LEST WE FORGET ........
(11-11-2010, 07:34am)big kev Wrote: Guys to day is a day that we should all give thanks for those that have gone in harms way to defend our great nation , they are special men , i wear a poppy in rememberance of those brave me in harms way .

They Shall Grow Not Old, As We That Are Left Grow Old. Age Shall Not Weary Them, Nor The Years Condemn. At the Going Down of the Sun and in the Morning. We Will Remember THEM...................................................... LEST WE FORGET.

I must add Kev that there were a lot of women also involved in WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam, nurses and the like who also gave their lives so we can live in freedom as we do. Not political correctness, just vocalising what must be said today.

Regards.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
They went with songs to the battle, they were young.Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,They fell with their faces to the foe.
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the mor...ning,We will remember them. LEST WE FORGET
Cheers,
Terry
(11-11-2010, 04:06pm)Diablo Wrote: They went with songs to the battle, they were young.Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,They fell with their faces to the foe.
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the mor...ning,We will remember them. LEST WE FORGET

Pi_thumbsup