Any one used the new Continental Race Attack tires??
Has anyone used the Continental Race Attack tires on a Genll and if so what were your thoughts about them? I'm getting a set fitted and cant find ant feed back on here about them and im starting to wonder... Was told they were good(from the bloke who wants to sell em naturally) and told that even the big bikes have got upto 6-7thou outta them on highway loops. Got a deal of 500 fitted cause im getting a bit of work done with him so thought i'd give em a go....i'd love some feedback from you's.
i was going to fit them to my gen11 as i could get a front and back brand new for $350.00 but after talking to people and seeing that they are really made for the track i got told that 2-3000ks on the road would be all i could expect from them but he did say they would be fun ks as they stick like shit to a blanket so with the next tyre change i,ll be giving the road attack2 ago.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Wolf rates the road attack 2 very highly...
/
I use contis race attack. They have great grip once warmed up and are cheap. They aren't the most durable but IME are very dependable. auto repair
Thank's for the feedback fella's. I really wanted something really sticky as im going to do some track days so i figure these tires with my warmers is cheap insurance.

I dont really care how long they last as long as they keep me up and lay a nice line or two......Yes
My mate has them on his bike, they are pretty good, gets me on the bends, where my pirelli diablos are starting to skip and lsoe traction.