AFR, a little help please
I have looked at the target map for a yoshi full r77 system and for all throttle openings in all gears at all rmp the AFR is set at 13.2, except up in the high rpm with a throttle opened 60% then its 13.

My auto tuner is set at a max trim of +-20% and in some areas its a -20 and it has minus' pretty much everywhere so I decided to hell with 13.2 I'll set it at 13 for settings.

Before I ride my bike like this can anyone tell me will I have problems if im using 98 premium fuel on a bike equiped with a TRE-pro, R77 4-2-1 full system and a BMC filter?
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
Thats fine a bit rich but wont hurt it, I run mine around 13.7 ish, Gen 2s will run up to 14-1 ok, The Gen 1 like it low 13s, test ride it & data log it you may get a different reading with the fored air intake & I run 98 also
(28-10-2010, 06:04pm)simmo Wrote: Thats fine a bit rich but wont hurt it, I run mine around 13.7 ish, Gen 2s will run up to 14-1 ok, The Gen 1 like it low 13s, test ride it & data log it you may get a different reading with the fored air intake & I run 98 also

Thanks !
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.