She is complete..........
(16-08-2010, 05:50am)Hutch99 Wrote:
(15-08-2010, 06:00pm)smg bikes Wrote: After a month off the road for the re build my Purple and Black Busa is now transformed......... Any ride days coming up out of Melbourne or Vic.........?[/font]

is that a PUIG Screen???

Yes it is a Puig screen.
Here she is some more photos. Art is not yet complete on the bike. Im looking at doing some pinstriping and so on.........

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Excellent job bloke. REALLY nice ride! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Clap Clap Nice work mate, she's a beauty...... I love the see through stator cover, does it light up with LED's?
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(15-08-2010, 07:11pm)bazman Wrote: hey smg,

why not give ur paint dude/ette a plug? someone else in ur area might like what they see and wanna use his/her services! (...just a thought)

Coolsmiley

Yes i agree, why not plug them? I would like to know who sprayed the bike as i would like them to spray mine as well.!!!! Pls tell SMG !!!!! lol.

P.S. Who is this mechanic mate? Do you have a name or something? Or did he just dial in cams for you. Would like for someone to change my cams and chain as well.. Pls tell SMG !!!!! lol.[/size][/b]
Beautiful!!!!
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
(20-08-2010, 09:19am)black widow Wrote:

why not give ur paint dude/ette a plug? someone else in ur area might like what they see and wanna use his/her services! (...just a thought)

Coolsmiley

Yes i agree, why not plug them? I would like to know who sprayed the bike as i would like them to spray mine as well.!!!! Pls tell SMG !!!!! lol.

P.S. Who is this mechanic mate? Do you have a name or something? Or did he just dial in cams for you. Would like for someone to change my cams and chain as well.. Pls tell SMG !!!!! lol.[/size][/b]

Hi re the spray it was myself and I spray them in a spray booth so its not a problem from strip down to complete usually about three weeks. As for the mechanic he is a doctor truly, this guy does some amazing stuff he was an ex factory race mechanic, Hog Mechanic and so on.....does everything...Very very knowledgeable and speaks no BS............His name is Darryn and his number is 0413967117 very approachable guy. Let me know if you have trouble contacting him.
(20-08-2010, 03:56pm)smg bikes Wrote:
(20-08-2010, 09:19am)black widow Wrote:

Coolsmiley

Hi re the spray it was myself and I spray them in a spray booth so its not a problem from strip down to complete usually about three weeks. As for the mechanic he is a doctor truly, this guy does some amazing stuff he was an ex factory race mechanic, Hog Mechanic and so on.....does everything...Very very knowledgeable and speaks no BS............His name is Darryn and his number is 0413967117 very approachable guy. Let me know if you have trouble contacting him.

Thanks. Have heard of this guy. Very best at his job.. Has done many of my friends bikes. The best there is..... He is in hoppers crossing. Your very lucky to find him. have a great day smg...