Hi
Hi everyone. Well my name is Rob. I am from down near Geelong. My ride is a 2000 GSX-R750 with a few mods.
Ohlins front and rear, Yoshi RS3 full system, 1000 calipers, Yoshibox tune with 136rwhp, home made rearsets, velocity stacks, Fren Tubo braided lines, NRC covers, MRP screen, talon sprockets with a 520 chain and some more stuff I forgot about.
It currently has a blown head gasket so I am in the process of dropping the engine and getting the head ported by the Hallam Broz and also Yoshi gasket for more comp.
[Image: 20070729bikepics976693f.jpg]
[Image: 20070729bikepics976690f.jpg]
[Image: 20051111bikepics464393f.jpg]
Re-size those pics, man!

Anyway, nice little bike you have there. I had a full Yoshi RS3 on my last bike, and it was the shiznit.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Welcome ABOARD ROB , nice bike , nice mods
Hi Rob,

Welcome to the forum. Nice ride bloke.

Keep an eye on the 'riding, not talking' section for any rides we'll list up, occasionally us Mexicans actually get out!

Enjoy Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
nooice ride ya got there... welcome mate!
IF IM NOT ON THE THROTTLE.....IM ON THE BEER BOTTLES!
Yeah, Welcome to the AHC, Rob!

Load that sweet bike up and bring it to the Busa Bash at Tathra Beach in Dec mate......& ya can show some of the guys how to go round corners!!! Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
Welcome to the family buddy!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Welcome mate. Awesome bike. The GSXR750 is near on the perfect bike.Very Happy
My all time fav bike, nice mods mate. Welcome to the club
Always liked them,plan on one when the Busa get's too heavy for the tired old bone's.Need it worked a bit though .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
welcome to the club, if your ever go along the GOR and are after some company im just a call away, i seem to be at the GOR more than my own house anyway
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Nice ride Rob, Welcome to the club, look forward to seeing you out on the road.
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
Welcomewelcome mate,have always liked the 2000 gsxr
looks niceWelcome
born to be mild