Howdy
Hi all, just managed to persaude the missus into letting me buy a BusaSmitten. So traded in the trusty old Gixxer thou and now I'm the proud owner of an 08 Gen 2 Drool
Still trying to get a handle on riding it..... but, I think we gunna have some great times together.

Looks like you guys have a great forum here, with lots of useful info.

Anyways ,hopefully I might see ya's out on the road sometime.
(26-06-2010, 03:46pm)Milesy Wrote: Hi all, just managed to persaude the missus into letting me buy a BusaSmitten. So traded in the trusty old Gixxer thou and now I'm the proud owner of an 08 Gen 2 Drool
Still trying to get a handle on riding it..... but, I think we gunna have some great times together.

Looks like you guys have a great forum here, with lots of useful info.

Anyways ,hopefully I might see ya's out on the road sometime.

Welcome ,Milesy, your right about the fun your going to have & I Believe
there is better information from forum member's than direct from Suzuki,
sometimes you have to filter out the crap though.Check out the Tathra thread,you'll kick yourself if you don't make the effort .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
welcome aboard mate. congrats on the new purchase.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Congrats on the new toy and welcome to the family buddy!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Welcome to the forum mate. Where are you located?
Thanks for the welcome guys....Tito I'm located on the northside of sunny brisvegas
Welcome to the family buddy. You're right, lotsa info here. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
welcome
Milesy,
Welcome to the club, as a fellow newby the site has been invaluable for me already . I have just relocated from the northside of Brissie to Melbourne, so do me a favour and take your new toy for a run over Mt Mee and take some photos!
RedlineWelcome
welcome mate!
Thanks again people

Redline do I know you?... I knew a Redline once, but I haven't seen him for little while.

I took the Busa over Mt.Mee just last weekend and loved every moment.... I'm falling in love all over again
(29-06-2010, 08:24am)Milesy Wrote: Thanks again people

Redline do I know you?... I knew a Redline once, but I haven't seen him for little while.

I took the Busa over Mt.Mee just last weekend and loved every moment.... I'm falling in love all over again

Not sure, Russell's the real tag and I was living at Bald Hills!
No, haven't meet you Russell, it was another Redline
WelcomeBiker
born to be mild