Bridestone BT-010 BATTLAX
I have 2010 Hayabusa LO, just done 4715klm on the clock and my rear tyre has shit it self how many k's should you get? Don't say it from doing 300klh because Bridgeston speed rate them for doing 270+ km/h or 168+ Mph, the front tyre looks like new still. Also i have done no burn outs. Also does anyone recomend a good tyre to get? this my first Hayabusa and i love it.
(11-04-2010, 09:25pm)kalbusa Wrote: I have 2010 Hayabusa LO, just done 4715klm on the clock and my rear tyre has shit it self how many k's should you get? Don't say it from doing 300klh because Bridgeston speed rate them for doing 270+ km/h or 168+ Mph, the front tyre looks like new still. Also i have done no burn outs. Also does anyone recomend a good tyre to get? this my first Hayabusa and i love it.

Another member - Timmy o Tool, just got 23000kms out of his Pilot Road 2 on the rear! I reckon these are good. Having said that, most of the Michelon's are coming outta Thailand now, will this affect longevity?? Who knows!
Uve done well I got 2200 out of the shit tyres on the k9 just tore them two bits,now have road pilot2 9000km on them in 3 months theyre only showing about quarter wear, yet the front bridgestones seem to be still ok what came on it from factory
Bridestone 020 or a Pilot Road 2
(12-04-2010, 06:12am)scrubber Wrote: Uve done well I got 2200 out of the shit tyres on the k9 just tore them two bits,now have road pilot2 9000km on them in 3 months theyre only showing about quarter wear, yet the front bridgestones seem to be still ok what came on it from factory

ANOTHER member got the 23000kms. I've had my front road 2 on for 10000km, still really good, rear is only 1000km old!
hey kal,

If you're lookin' for a great compromise between grip and outstanding mileage, I (along with a few others in the club) can highly recommend the Avon Storm ST. Pi_thumbsup

I've been running a set for a few 1,000 k's now and I cannot fault them at all. With the very aggressively deep tread pattern.....I'm actually lookin' forward Wtf to a big, long ride in the wet !!! Storm

Give 'em a try Pi_thumbsup.....I'd be surprised if you were disappointed with them?!?

keep it fun,
baz.
Coolsmiley
(12-04-2010, 06:27pm)bazman Wrote: hey kal,

If you're lookin' for a great compromise between grip and outstanding mileage, I (along with a few others in the club) can highly recommend the Avon Storm ST. Pi_thumbsup

I've been running a set for a few 1,000 k's now and I cannot fault them at all. With the very aggressively deep tread pattern.....I'm actually lookin' forward Wtf to a big, long ride in the wet !!! Storm

Give 'em a try Pi_thumbsup.....I'd be surprised if you were disappointed with them?!?

keep it fun,
baz.
Coolsmiley
I Second that Bazman, us SA blokes all love them . Fantastic .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(12-04-2010, 07:12pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(12-04-2010, 06:27pm)bazman Wrote: hey kal,

keep it fun,
baz.
Coolsmiley
I Second that Bazman, us SA blokes all love them . Fantastic .

Same same Bazbloke - the Storms are a fantastic tyre. 10k out of the back when it went into the wear indicators, and they inspire confidence with their feedback.

great tyre.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!