Rear Stands
Has anyone bought/used one of these....are they worthwhile or will it just bend/ buckle under the mighty Busa?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260547172227&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1123
I've got one of them & they work great, never had an issue re weight or stability. They seem quite strong.
I have the Kaneg one (looks exactly the same as that) so it'll be fine.

http://www.kaneg.com.au/store/category7_1.htm
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Thanks guys....helped me make my mind up.....there's nothing more frustrating than buying something and then finding out it's a piece of crap (I imagine that's how Ford drivers feel.....here comes the attack from the Ford drivers!!!)
Hey CeeJay07 I also have a Kaneg rear stand for almost two years now and am very happy with it. Not confident enough to do it on my own so I get The Cheese and Kisses to help me.
Cheese & Kisses?? Is that rhyming slang me ole china plate?
Check out Anderson stands. Australian made and look very good quality.
(12-02-2010, 06:07pm)Suz#5 Wrote: Hey CeeJay07 I also have a Kaneg rear stand for almost two years now and am very happy with it. Not confident enough to do it on my own so I get The Cheese and Kisses to help me.

Kaneg is a member of this forum , not to active though.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Thanks for the input guys/ gals.....I have now agreed to buy one from Pan (and yes, Pan's rear stand is red.. Scary .who would've guessed?)
Thanks Pan. Clap
(12-02-2010, 05:56pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Thanks guys....helped me make my mind up.....there's nothing more frustrating than buying something and then finding out it's a piece of crap (I imagine that's how Ford drivers feel.....here comes the attack from the Ford drivers!!!)

I would have attacked you for that comment except I bought my MK2 BA new & your comment is so true. Mne must have been a Friday car coz it's a lemon.

Mind you I know of lots of holdens the same so all good. Lol2
"I would have attacked you for that comment except I bought my MK2 BA new & your comment is so true. Mne must have been a Friday car coz it's a lemon."

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed at the response...thought at least one person would've told me to get stuffed, but no.
just a word of warning on the kaneg rear paddock stands ive had mine for about 3 months and dont use it alot but i noticed today that it has actually started to bend a little, wether i got a dud one or the one i got isnt quite strong enough for the wait of a busa i dont know but thought id let u know anyway
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Not a fan of the bolt together 3-piece stands.
Might get mine welded up. Wouldn't buy another the same.

Own 3 rear stands and the one that's seperate bits bolted together
is the least stable of the lot. Mine get a lot of use and heavy bikes but
the cheap one piece stand is much nicer / more solid.

[Image: bkup.jpg]
CJ, mine's an Anderson. Pretty strong!
I sent it up with the guys from the track day today. Should be dropped off at work next week...
Thanks Pan. Pi_thumbsup ..much appreciated, I'll let you know when I've got it.....and thanks to everyone who offered input.