Injectors
MechX, are you certain they can do this with the Busa's injectors? <i></i>
Hi Geri,

As Greg mentioned above I am t running an FMU, just a 1:1 rising rate regulator as my aftermarket ECU can control the injectors better.

Mazda RX7 injectors also drop straight in if you get the right ones, they come n various sizes. The throttle bodies would still need to be machined in this instance, however.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
If you are going to machine the TB's then you have many other injectors available. The only plug and plays are the Blackbirds and the S2000's.

Have you considered the latest Gixxers that have dual injectors per TB ? <i></i>
Have you rang the guy who you bought the kit off to ask him what injectors he had on his bike when the kit was on his?
Ask 20 people what to use you will get 20 different answers, this will only make your decision harder.

Fair dinkum Graham you are procrastinating too much over this turbo project, it ain't that hard a job.
<i>Edited by: CAS3234 at: 18/7/06 8:40 am
</i>
Hi CAS,

I have a pretty good idea of what injector that was being run off the TSI, but I dont need to go that big. My prorastination has not been by choice but rather by serious illness so give a bloke a break. I'm just starting to get my head around what I need to do again, and seeing what is out there. I wont be doing it before I rego the bike again for this year anyway so I will have a year to do it.

If I can get as much as I can together while I still ride the bike then I can give the project more momentum as I go through it. I think it is a bigger mistake to go into it half little pee wee and f*** up my motor.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>