WA Newbie
Hi all My name is matt I live in rockingham WA, i have been riding for many years tho finally bought myself a 02 Busa and i am kicking myself for not getting one sooner absolutely awesome bike... well thats enough about me for now.... when is the next Busa cruise? i am keen as to come meet you all ..
[Image: busawallpaper.jpg]
Welcome WelcomeWelcome
Hey Matt, Get into Bar 57 down on the Rockingham water front. I haven't been there for ages..... Fantastic little Wine Bar...
Hi Matt and Welcome

There a few of us here in Rockingham
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Yes Another Westy, whats going on there is more and more WA Guys coming out of the woodworks must of heard about the speed trials Lol3

Hi Matt Welcome to the club like Andcad has mentioned there is quite a few of us here on the Forum so check out the riding not talking threads and look for anything that mentions WA

If your up for a ride and want to meet some guys some of us are heading into the Left Bank tonight (Wednesday Night) for a catch up before xmas. I'm meeting up with some other guys at the BP at Rocky City at 5:30 if your keen.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...#pid202289

Cheers Rev004
Hi Matt,
Welcome to the club, nice looking bike.

See you on a ride or meet soon (2010)

Rob.
cheers for the welcoming guys, i will definately be out on the roads over christmas ill keep my eye out for all of you ..
Welcomemate nice looking bike
born to be mild
Welcome. The nicest Gen 1 colour in my humble opinion. See you around no doubt.
Welcome to the club Matt....the bike is really nice...I had the exact same bike until gravity robbed me of any chance to ride it again (written off)....look after it, there's not too many of the grey/silvers' out there.
Welcome Matt,

Nice looking bike you've got there. Looks like it's in great nick. Hope to see you around in the near future.

Cheers
Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.