What are buying ur partner?
A 20" Telescope.

This one actually.... http://www.sdmtelescopes.com.au/SDM016.html
Well, this isn't THE one, but it's exactly the same..... & coming from the same place. Mine's #31
Just bought her a pretty pink shoei for xmas/b'day...
Regards,

John

2fast4u
New Audi Q7 for Valentine day........it was also the day we got engaged.
You big softie.
Got to get her a little bike so she can get her bloody licence, sick of a bitching about how she doesnt have it.Pi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story
(15-02-2011, 04:31pm)ducsguts Wrote: Got to get her a little bike so she can get her bloody licence, sick of a bitching about how she doesnt have it.Pi_thumbsup

Sorry to pry, but does she give you a reason why she won't get a license?
(16-02-2011, 06:26am)sutur Wrote:
(15-02-2011, 04:31pm)ducsguts Wrote: Got to get her a little bike so she can get her bloody licence, sick of a bitching about how she doesnt have it.Pi_thumbsup

No worries, she says I need a bike to learn.how to ride again its been years since I have road one.I offered to teach her on the bussa but she said NO. so I need to get her a little dirt squirter or a little road bike.
every corner tells a story
(16-02-2011, 08:25am)ducsguts Wrote:
(16-02-2011, 06:26am)sutur Wrote:

No worries, she says I need a bike to learn.how to ride again its been years since I have road one.I offered to teach her on the bussa but she said NO. so I need to get her a little dirt squirter or a little road bike.

I'd love for my girlie to ride with me but she says she's scared of getting hit.

So I don't ask any more. It's my opinion that it would be dangerous for her to ride because to survive on a motorbike, you do you need the realistic fear of other road users, but you must turn that fear into domination of the vehicles around you.

I think there's always going to be a stigma shared by cagers about motorcyclists as being aggressive, wild and dangerous, but we have to be aggressive to live!