First Post
Thanks John, I may just get to know the place a little better first though.

Heidi, I know Pan and Loafie by their posts but not in person. Though I think I met Pan briefly at that WP day - his bike demanded attention!

My track bike current track bike is a KTM RC8. I race it at club level as well, but I do it for the love of it........I'm usually at the back of the grid so don't assume I'm fast!
(10-12-2009, 07:57am)Dean Wrote: Thanks John, I may just get to know the place a little better first though.

Heidi, I know Pan and Loafie by their posts but not in person. Though I think I met Pan briefly at that WP day - his bike demanded attention!

My track bike current track bike is a KTM RC8. I race it at club level as well, but I do it for the love of it........I'm usually at the back of the grid so don't assume I'm fast!

thats cool mate,but greenys a great bloke he would be happy to tell you about his brake mods,he might get a big head after reading thisLol3
when i go out riding with a group im always first,sorry i ment im always first to pull over for a smokeLol2Lol2Lol2
born to be mild
Hey Dean,

Good to see you here. Wondered how long it would be before you poked your head in... Welcome
Regards,

John

2fast4u
Thanks BJ!

Not long for you to go now. Very Happy
Another addict joining the fold,

YesCoolrastaPi_thumbsup

Welcome Knuppel2
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Hi Dean,
there are a number of things you can do to your Bus to get her brakes working from simply putting braided brake lines on that will offer you a little better feel with no sponginess to decent rotors from Galfa or the better rotors from Brake Tech - around $700+ from the USA - Easyriders on this board is an agent for them in Aussie, to Brembo calipers - excy but probably worth 70% increase in braking feel and ability, to the top of the line Brembo radial master cylinder, Brembo Calipers, Braided lines, Brake Tech ductile iron rotors. I have the lot which I have added to my Busa over the years, my brakes are much improved. Happy to show you next time we're in Sydney for a ride.

Cheers

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Thanks for that Max, I'm just musing right now and certainly in no hurry so I'll take this up with you if we get a chance to meet.

Thanks for the welcome Vellaterra!
(13-12-2009, 02:33pm)Dean Wrote: Thanks for that Max, I'm just musing right now and certainly in no hurry so I'll take this up with you if we get a chance to meet.

Thanks for the welcome Vellaterra!

Just waiting for the next time Bruce puts a barby on.....or is it our turn down here?

Bruce, you in town and available for a ride down/up here for a baby in a couple of weeks?
I'm assuming you mean BARBY Max, and yes it probably is our turn. Lets have it at my house, I have no kids/wife to startle when Les goes invisible and I live opposite junky flats so we are unlikely to upset the neighbours (but they might steal the end off the hose again).
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome

Good to have you here!!

Heidi - nooooooooooooooooooooo I am still in therapy from riding in the bloody snow only to have my eyes assaulted, no VIOLATED by the said appearance of Mr Invisible!!!

Just remember that was my intro to AHCLol2Lol2Lol2
Hey Jen, it's good to be here - Tex instructed me to join last year but I've obviously only just gotten on.

I've no idea what the Mr Invisible is about - but I've a feeling that ignorance is bliss in this case.

Very Happy
(16-12-2009, 11:43pm)1ArmedBandit Wrote: WelcomeWelcomeWelcome

Good to have you here!!

Heidi - nooooooooooooooooooooo I am still in therapy from riding in the bloody snow only to have my eyes assaulted, no VIOLATED by the said appearance of Mr Invisible!!!

Just remember that was my intro to AHCLol2Lol2Lol2

Sounds good mate., the week end after this one perhaps, 26th - great way to celebrate boxing day. Bad day to be on the road though.
Hey Dean, bloody good to see u finally took the plunge and joined a bloody good club.
Mate, was good to talk to u yesterday, been a long time between drinks!.
I've been tellin' ya for years that stock 'Busa brakes are shit, just remember our run up the Oxley, 3 up, they don't stop. Fortuneatly there is a myriad of good fixes, I've gone the Ductile iron full floating rotors, best move ever!. Heaps of good technical advice on here from some of the most respected engine builders/tuners in the business. Most of them are into straight? lining it down the 1/4, but a few are getting the "go round in odd shaped circles' bug.Pi_thumbsup.
Pity u missed our Tathra xmas run, it was gold, but then, Bazz would have led u astray at the localLol2 I behaved myself!!.
Anyway mate a bigWelcome u will fit right in.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Cheers Tex. I reckon one of us owes the other first shout the next time we find a pub!

On a different subject, does anyone know what the "Warning Level %" indicates under my avatar? What can I expect to happen when it gets to 100? Is it a self destruct countdown?