gday new hear
(21-11-2009, 06:09am)bazman Wrote: She looks like a nice sweet ride, Darren.....Clap

....if your possibly interested in a swap (with a big $$$ adjustment your way, of course....)
I've got a '68 model ride Boobies4 (41yo), lots of k's under her belt, saggy suspension, gearbox removed, registered but not quite roadworthy (i think her ecu is slightly damagedIdiot2). She rides a bit rough but her compression is good sometimes (....in certain positions).
PM me if interested.....

cheers,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
(21-11-2009, 06:08am)BUSGO Wrote: Thanks for getting the photos up Darren.

And a lovely bike too!

I have always liked that all black look.

....i thought it looked like a '04 black/purple (....hard to tell in the shade)?!?!

lol nah thanks mate think ill hang on to it for a while.
im sure ome one will want it you just have to find them lol.
(21-11-2009, 05:29am)Darren Wrote: bike pics

Mate that is sweet! Clap Trophy
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Nice looking bike Dazz......has the tank been resprayed? or didn't the blacks have suzuki on the tank?

P.S. Bazman....either the missus doesn't read your posts or you've mastered the art of sleeping with one eye open!!
Welcomemate nice bike
born to be mild
(21-11-2009, 07:40pm)CJ03 Wrote: Nice looking bike Dazz......has the tank been resprayed? or didn't the blacks have suzuki on the tank?

P.S. Bazman....either the missus doesn't read your posts or you've mastered the art of sleeping with one eye open!!

looks like its been resprayed.
ill have track down the ( s ) for the tank.
Welcome
Put Hayabusa stickers on the tank & most people won't know what it is Pi_thumbsup
Black 99 thats gotta be a one of, welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.