Hayabusa Club for iPhone / Smart Phone
Hey Samar, how are you going with everything? For version 2.0 I was thinking we could try and make the RSS feed include the posters username and date, and maybe the last few posts instead of just the first post? Should be doable by modifying the MyBB XMLFeed and parsing code in the app.

Here are some more screenshots of the app, this time taken from a real iPhone instead of a simulator.

[Image: IMG_0114.PNG]

[Image: IMG_0109.PNG]

[Image: IMG_0110.PNG]

[Image: IMG_0111.PNG]

[Image: IMG_0113.PNG]
Licence Back!
Looks like this is taking shape nicely. Count me in as a user albeit on an iTouch rather than iPhone
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
More screenies. :)

The feed now displays all new posts instead of just new threads. It also displays the username in the title once you open an item. The next step will be to display the users avatar instead of just having the blue logo. Though that would be a little more data intensive for a 3G connection.

[Image: IMG_0118.PNG]

[Image: IMG_0120.PNG]
Licence Back!
The first version of Samar's app has now been published through my iTunes Connect account. Please note that it is still a beta version. Samar is currently working on a release that will tidy things up a bit and that will include new features.

Clap Well done Samar Trophy

The app can be found on your iPhone by searching for Hayabusa in the App Store. Don't forget to actually press the Search button after entering Hayabusa or the app won't show up.

Or here is a link:

iTunes AHC Link
Licence Back!
Looks good, keep it coming..
Hey I have made the new improved AHC App.
Read my new Thread AHC Pro Iphone Application.
It lets you view the whole club page and browse the web.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Really great stuff.

I lurv my iphone too, its so handy to keep all notes and stuff & then sync it with computer!

(oh and handy for the shopping with instant online banking lol)
Go hard, or Go home!
Excellent work, guys, will take off my hat Very Happy
Cheers
Red