Newish member
Hi guys/gals,

I've been on the forum for a bit now but just took some pic's of the K9 and my old zx12r and thought you might like to see em. To the Gixxer I have fitted a K and N race filter + an Akrapovic 4-2-1 second hand off one of the members here (sounds awesome!), just deciding on fuelling system and tune etc, plus got a gel seat for the longer rides. The zx12r is pretty stock, just a Jardine slip on and some carbon bits + polished wheels. I've been riding since I was 16 and i'm now 37 and owned multiple bikes from trailies to 600's and the natural progression to big bore bikes. Although i've slowed down a fair bit in my older (hopefully wiser) age I fell in love with the power and handling of the Hayabusa when a freind at Westerns in Penrith threw me the keys for a test ride. Well that wasn't a smart move because it was parked in my garage the same week. Being a larger (over 100kg) guy makes no difference on the beast cause it feels like i'm back to my youth at 60kg riding a 600! I met a few members at the S and R pro dyno day a few weeks back and they seemed like a nice bunch, with myself and Bigjay both getting identical HP from stock units (he had more 1 more FtLb of torque) it would be good to see what both our mod's have done to the power outputs?? Hope to chat with you over the coming months to get ideas and hopefully go for some rides etc,

Jason.

The Abuza

New Exust and seat

Both bikes

the dreaded Kwaka

Welcome jason yeah were a good bunch of peoples here mate Welcome aboard
Welcome Jason nice bikes mate. Those 12's are a great thing to ride.
Welcome :)
Trophy

Welcome to the club

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 104)
Another White Busa Yes

Oh and Welcome to the club
Welcome Jason
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

welcome buddy that pipe looks nicer on the gen2 than the bike it used to be on and i love the colour of your busa!
Thanks guys, yeah heaps happy with the purchase bigfoot, sounds real nice on the Gen 2!!
bet it does!!
Welcome to another white Busa owner, hope to see you at the 10th anniversary run!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Welcome Jason.

It's nice to have a couple of bikes in the shed but something tells me that the Ninja will be going bye byes soon, now that you have busa.

Just out of interest, what was the indicated HP that you and Bigjay got as stock at the dyno day?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome2 the club mate
born to be mild
(03-08-2009, 08:22pm)BUSGO Wrote: Welcome Jason.

It's nice to have a couple of bikes in the shed but something tells me that the Ninja will be going bye byes soon, now that you have busa.

Just out of interest, what was the indicated HP that you and Bigjay got as stock at the dyno day?

We had a reading of 183.1hp, keen to get it back on the dyno to see the change after exust/intake etc
The ninja is in bike sales and I have 2 guys coming out on Saturday so hopefully be back to 1 bike shortly!