AC/DC Tickets
Got my AC/DC tickets YesFatman
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Me too! WOOHOO
Monday night show. Fatman
I heard that they were taking 48 trucks of gear with them on tour...making it Australia's biggest setup I think...

Sadly, it had to be AC/DC....they have some alright tunes, but they sound exactly the same as they did 30 years ago. No evolution at all, which is very annoying to me... Also they don't play as long, as his voice can't handle a full set anymore. A mate told me they play for 45 minutes now??

Either way, it should be a great show to see all round, the energy of the concert will be through the roof...tempted to go see them myself. Wanna go see Alice Cooper too, think he is touring in August. Would be worth a look...

Thunderstruck was ruined in a stupid Holden ad....

And OHHH how I am goin to be flamed for not liking that ad, and not being a fan of AC/DC...let it begin!
Roll raging...

I love acadaca's music it doesn't need to evolve. It is just shit hot rock.Pi_thumbsup

The atmosphere will be worth the ticket price I reckon and If for some reason Braddo or Mez CAN'T GO.....
I'll have my hand out.Coolsmiley
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Fatman For those about to rock, we salute you Fatman
never fly higher than your angel.
I've had many a pub argument with people about their music lol....
I have to agree with you about that holden add Raging, ruined a perfectly good song!!
got my tickets as well!!
Yep. Saturday night my 2 older son's (12 and 14, not allowed to take the 3 YO even though he walks around singing "TNT")
They are a classic rock act. Some acts need to evolve but AC/DC "are just Rock'n'Roll".Pi_thumbsup
It's a week by week charade.
Got thursday tickets in C section

[Image: EVIL-3.gif]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
I'm going to Pink to dance with all the eleven year old girls I'm going to wear sparkly make-up and hop up and down on the spot and squeal every time anything exciting happens. I reckon that sounds like FUN!

Acca dacca was my second choice though! How cool is it we are getting all these big tours, I'm stoked, I love a concert!!
had a choice of tickets for AC/DC....rear section or right at the front....bet ya can't guess which ones i took....YesYes
I don't like the new lead singer Lol3
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"