Gday all
Gday all I just joined this morning after looking at the club pics and doing some reading and loved the site ! Ive been riding since I was 9 and am now a fair bit older now and have had my share of bikes over the years but have been riding Harleys up until 10 months ago . Im a retired former member of an outlaw motorcycle club who decided to upgrade to a 1999 red and black busa. Ive always lusted after one but didnt step up till late last year after buying a very low km ridden on sunday only beast . She has a k&n air kit a yoshi pipe and ive had a 75hp nos kit fitted by Madden Nos in Woolongong . She has a full bagstar outfit for tank and rear for cruising with the wife on the rear we like nothing more than throwing a leg over of a weekend and hitting the coast roads near our new home town of Coffs Harbour.
welcome man...
dont the Red/Blacks look the s__t! best colour if combo i reckon...

GenII Hunter Knuppel2
G'Day Beanz,
Might catch up one day when I'm down in Coffs. I'm in Armidale. Great choice in bike year and colour. Pi_thumbsup
you got one of the best models released alongside the copper/silver, youve done well and only ridden to church. Welcome matey.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome Beanz
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Welcomebeanz
born to be mild
nice looking ride mate congrats!!
Welcome mate nice looking bike
(22-05-2009, 12:21pm)Gaz57 Wrote: G'Day Beanz,
Might catch up one day when I'm down in Coffs. I'm in Armidale. Great choice in bike year and colour. Pi_thumbsup

For Sure Mate im out and about on the bike most weekends ! I rode my bike up here to Coffs from Cowra where we used to live back in January and I came through Dubbo ,Tamworth and Armidale I had a little run in just before your home town in a little place called Carrol ?? (not sure of the spelling ) when a gentleman in a Highway Patrol decided to give me a sixteen hundred dollar fine ! It made my ride a bitch as i had left Canberra that day and was really enjoying my ride . Biker
Welcome Beanz.

(must be a recognized farting champion, I reckon)

We have had a couple of members up in Coffs before but I'm not sure if they are still visiting the forum.
I hope you enjoy the site and can stay out of trouble.2fast4u
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(24-05-2009, 04:52pm)BUSGO Wrote: Welcome Beanz.

(must be a recognized farting champion, I reckon)

We have had a couple of members up in Coffs before but I'm not sure if they are still visiting the forum.
I hope you enjoy the site and can stay out of trouble.2fast4u

With a last name on Hines the Beanz bit came naturally as a lad ! Good to hear theres Busa owners around me but im yet to lay eyes on one ! Plenty of Dukes and Ninja.s but im yet to see a familiar decal (although you usually only see a busa from behind) Ive already had a brush with the local constabulary dang it Wm
Welcome
Howdy Beanz top choice.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
welcome mate, yep great colour combo alright
(22-05-2009, 10:26am)Beanz Wrote: Gday all I just joined this morning after looking at the club pics and doing some reading and loved the site ! Ive been riding since I was 9 and am now a fair bit older now and have had my share of bikes over the years but have been riding Harleys up until 10 months ago . Im a retired former member of an outlaw motorcycle club who decided to upgrade to a 1999 red and black busa. Ive always lusted after one but didnt step up till late last year after buying a very low km ridden on sunday only beast . She has a k&n air kit a yoshi pipe and ive had a 75hp nos kit fitted by Madden Nos in Woolongong . She has a full bagstar outfit for tank and rear for cruising with the wife on the rear we like nothing more than throwing a leg over of a weekend and hitting the coast roads near our new home town of Coffs Harbour.

Awesome dude welcome!!