Battlax BT 16's - anyone using them
Hi all,

looking to replace tyres quite soon and have read other threads, re: Pilot Powers, HPX, etc and was wondering if anyone has tried the Bridgestone BT 16's. I have read the reviews, but am looking for real experiences.

cheers
gday67 Wrote:Hi all,

looking to replace tyres quite soon and have read other threads, re: Pilot Powers, HPX, etc and was wondering if anyone has tried the Bridgestone BT 16's. I have read the reviews, but am looking for real experiences.

cheers

sticky, but wont last long.
Yes
Egos; everyone got one

cheers

Just put some on my 07 turbo and they are great!!!!
kawasuki Wrote:

cheers

sticky, but wont last long.

Ditto
Ahhhh the great tire debate rears its ugly head again sigh

Have used them - depends on your riding style, expectations and budget. I liked the rear 016 thought it was a great tire (considering I dont really like Bridges but this one changed my view point finally) - took it down to the track expecting not to last more than a few sessions as it was 1/2 worn and to my surprise it lasted not only the whole day but another 1000km!! so over all I thought it was a great tire and on par with the PP2CT but slower turn in as it has a flatter profile so doesnt suit MY style riding ie corner whore
Egos; everyone got one
thanks for that,

however, I wouldn't necessarily call it a debate.. More like sourcing ideas from "experienced" folk to help out "unexperienced" folk. the greater the information, the wiser the choice.

After all, isn't that the idea of a forum..........

cheers