Ventura Rack
Last week I ordered:

L-Bracket S111/B
Pack-Rack PF16/B
Grab-Handle GH14/16/B
Aero-Spada VII 51L

Got the lot for $350

Where does the rack mount up? Will I have to take the tail off to install it? (not an issue - just curious).
Licence Back!
There are six anchor points for the K8 Ventura Rack. You will have to take your camel hump off, and remove your grab bar. The two bolts you take out of the grab bar are the rear anchor points for the Ventura Rack. You will have to put the pillion seat back on the bike as the rear of the hump will not fit under the front of the rack.

The other anchor point is the "Franken-Bolts" just above the pillion pegs. When you get the kit, you will see how easy it is to install. I can take mine off/on in around 4 minutes. Pi_thumbsup
BUT THERE IS A LITTLE TRICK! Don't tighten the two 'arms', before you fit the rack itself. Fit them finger firmly, attach the rack then tighten them. If you tighten the arms first, the rack is a bastard to fit.

That's my experience anyway.
Isn't it great that you can totally remove the Ventura racking system from the busa. It just gives it a totally different look from Tourer to Urban fighter.

God I love my Busa.....
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Thanks for the info everyone. Extremely helpful as always.

What sort of handling difference have you noticed with the loaded pack facing forwards over the pillion seat?
Licence Back!
Much better, keeps the weight over the bike, and reduces the stress on the rack if it is sitting on the back seat. You want to minimise the stress to aviod them cracking. In saying that, it doesn't seem to be a huge problem unless you have a lot of gear and a couple of fuel tins.
With the bag forward facing it sits above the seat. You may need to pack something under it but in doing so, make sure that you tie down whatever it is under there. I nearly lost my wet weather gear once by relying on the weight of the bag to hold it on.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO