tire pressure
I'm thinking the std 42 psi is a bit high, just curious as to what every one else is running
38 to 40 usually. better feel but turns better on 42. my 2c worth.
garboCoolsmiley
garbo Wrote:38 to 40 usually. better feel but turns better on 42. my 2c worth.
garboCoolsmiley

Same front and rear ?
42 front and rear for me but im a fat bastard
Regards

Dan
yeah same front and rear dddd. just experiment with what feels ok for you. I am around 80kg
Depends on the tyre too. I'm a fat bastard as well & I found 40 rear & 38 front cold seems to really do the trick with my comp rebound etc settings. That's on BT020's but they're out of here soon, Pirelli Diablo Corsa's.
High pressure seems to feel good around town and generally anywhere at the posted speed limits. It's farking scary how little grip it gives when you start pushing though. I've heard of people thinking their suspension was setup wrong and it was just that the tyre pressures were too high (aka standard).

They tend to wear quicker at lower pressures (large contact patch?) but they hang on better.
Licence Back!
40 front 42 rear works for me at 77kg but I don't check them as often as I should.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hi Fellars I'm a little bit the same but I run a harder tyre pressure during summer than I do in Winter not that I do a lot of riding during that time of year anymore gone soft.

Summer 38 Front 42 Rear.
Winter 35 Front 38 Rear.
I do 38 front, 40-42 rear. 42 in the front makes it feel far too light under acceleration or in high wind and I don't trust the grip.
72 I like them nice and round and tight
Egos; everyone got one
6 rear (I have some issues with grip)

whatever in the front (hardly touches anyway)

Leonard.
Legend Wrote:6 rear (I have some issues with grip)

Leonard.

Arh but wait till u hit a corner. Coolsmiley
have always run at recommended 42 for both and felt that was always best feel.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
kawasuki Wrote:
Legend Wrote:6 rear (I have some issues with grip)

Leonard.

Arh but wait till u hit a corner. Coolsmiley

I go very,very slowly in the corners......make up for it on the straights.Egyptian

Leonard.