hi
Clapjust like to say hi to all ..look s like a great site ...looking forward to having a look around .....kenny
Gday Kenny, welcome to the club, only been here a couple a weeks myself, haven't meet anybody myself either, looking forward to it. Got an 06 myself, what colour you got ?

Regards

Steve
G'day Kenny and Welcome
The system says that you are number 1000 but unfortunately we already celebrated that with Champs a week ago before some of the deleted members were removed.

Don't worry you are just as important as any other member.
Trophy
Enjoy your visits to our cyberclub and catch up with some locals for a Biker when you get a chance.
Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
welcome mate have a good time on the site!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Kenny
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcomekenny
Happy secondy 1000......
kenny03 Wrote:Clapjust like to say hi to all ..look s like a great site ...looking forward to having a look around .....kenny

Hey Kenny it is a great site......great to welcome our 1000th member again...Welcome
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Hi Kenny03 and welcome to our own exclusive club of being the 1000th member! Enjoy yourself. There is a lot of great information and more here.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Welcome
kenny03 Wrote:Clapjust like to say hi to all ..look s like a great site ...looking forward to having a look around .....kenny

Welcomekenny great site
born to be mild