graduation
hi all, had my formal on tuesday night after party was great and formal was fantastic now today i graduate from high school hoooray!!!!!!!!

now all i need is to turn 18 and get my bike learners only a few months to go c'mon!!!!!!!!
i thought you only had to be 16 & 9 months??? or that only in the best state in Australia NSW!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
bigfoot Wrote:hi all, had my formal on tuesday night after party was great and formal was fantastic now today i graduate from high school hoooray!!!!!!!!

now all i need is to turn 18 and get my bike learners only a few months to go c'mon!!!!!!!!

when u learn,,, learn good and always pay attention as it will save your arse one day And congrats on the Grad.
Congrats dude.
Where does the time go, it seems like yesterday you were just a littlefoot.Very Happy

Expect the worst to happen on the road and you will survive. If you expect the car at the intersection to pull out in front of you and you are ready for it, you have half a chance.
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
Congrats Biggie!!!
pan Wrote:Congrats Biggie!!!

Ditto youngblood
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
humbussa Wrote:i thought you only had to be 16 & 9 months??? or that only in the best state in Australia NSW!

yeah man laws have changed again up here have to do 1 year on car p's red and than you get bike learners for 1 year and than to opens Yes
thanks everyone for replying, school is now finished 4 ever yeah!!!!!!!!
G'day
Congrats on the school part - now you are in big school! What ray said....pay attention and learn good.
Regards
kevin
thanks kev11e i'm out in the real world now Yes i have a full time job at o'briens windscreens and i am happy there next stage of my very young life is to turn 18 and get my bike licence and also go to Phillip island for the moto gp. Yes by the way in the attatched photo im the guy second to left
the guy to my right in the photo is my best mate jack and both he and i share the passion for hayabusa's he's username is keepdreaming on this site
bigfoot Wrote:the guy to my right in the photo is my best mate jack and both he and i share the passion for hayabusa's he's username is keepdreaming on this site

Congrats guys, and listen to the words of wisdom from the old farts they sometimes make sence Lol2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Congratulations Bigfoot & all the best Trophy
never fly higher than your angel.
cheers thanks guys for your support