Hi all.

I'm the proud owner of a K8 after a long, perhaps too long, relationship with an RF900 #69.

Nothing too drastic so far, just a tank cover and a double bubble screen so I can see the speedo. With the standard screen I can't see the speed between 60 and 260. Very Happy
Welcome
Welcome mate Pi_thumbsup. Good to see a few more of us from over here in the West.
Photobucket
Welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome aboard andw, what part of WA are you from?
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Yay another blue K8.Clap
Way to go, but sheeet, you must be tall if you couldn't see the speedo on a Gen II bike.

p.s. Don't forget to visit our "What colour K8 did you buy? and What is your VIN number?" discussions.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Well Done andw another one from WA. I'm new to the Busa club as well so enjoy the threads and hopefully the rest of us new guys will get to meet the old club members once the rain clears up. Well always seems to be raining when I'm not working anyway.. Happy and SAFE riding.
Thanks for the welcome.

BUSGO Wrote:Yay another blue K8.Clap
Way to go, but sheeet, you must be tall if you couldn't see the speedo on a Gen II bike.

p.s. Don't forget to visit our "What colour K8 did you buy? and What is your VIN number?" discussions.

6'1" but the edge of the stock screen cuts straight through the speedo and depending on the light I couldn't see down through the screen at the top half of the gauges. Might have more to do with a stuffed neck hence not being able to crouch low enough.

colour and vin, done.

Yes Rev likewise, at work = sunny days. Is that just a Perth thing?

I'm also spending a lot of time drooling over Busa Greavett's Micron's. I'm sure there's a cure for this.Very Happy
welcome Biker
Welcome Beer
[Image: photo3.jpg]
welcome to the busa family. good colour the blue. got the same myself.

keep an eye on the board for a casual ride.

email me at info@rev-it.com.au if you would like to be added to the wa busa list for a friendly heads up if u like.
sunday am ride anyone in the west