hi everbody
hi all, no bike at the moment, just sold the vfr and am waiting on a 2008 white busa to arrive(soon I hope) I live around the Parramatta Epping area in NSW,have got heaps of useful info from here in the last coupe of weeks, great site, 100% out of 100.
Welcome Mate , post a photo when ya get the bike.
Those white busa look the goods Yes
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome Kinttingchamp, I hope you enjoy the forum.

I am also waiting for the arrival of my shiny LTD edition. There was a rumour that you guys down south may be getting your new babies in the next week or two.

When I last checked with my dealer (and no, not that kind of dealer) he said there was no news from Suzuki, in fact, head office is still saying JuneViolin

I regret selling Diabli before xmas, I could still be ridding while waiting for the new baby, but, then again that's another story.
Cheers,
Terry
Diablo Wrote:Welcome Kinttingchamp, I hope you enjoy the forum.

I am also waiting for the arrival of my shiny LTD edition. There was a rumour that you guys down south may be getting your new babies in the next week or two.

When I last checked with my dealer (and no, not that kind of dealer) he said there was no news from Suzuki, in fact, head office is still saying JuneViolin

I regret selling Diabli before xmas, I could still be ridding while waiting for the new baby, but, then again that's another story.

yeh i did a bit of ringing around yesterday, my guy says two to three weeks, another said next week and a third one said mid may and a few demonstrators were coming out in 2 weeks Clap
Yes I have had the same run around.

It seams who ever you ask about arrival date it never the same. So really do think they don't know them selves.
As you know when you check on Suzuki's web site it tells you they are due in June.
So I know all we can do is sit and wait for the call. My L.T.D is coming from Parramatta (ACTION) and it's paid for. Bloody hard getting off to sleep some nights
Cheers
John
Thanks John
Wecome Dude
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
im in the same boat not white but orange black and waiting 1 2 3 weeks so the dealer say. i think there all on the same slow boat from japan lol
hayahomerbusa Wrote:im in the same boat not white but orange black and waiting 1 2 3 weeks so the dealer say. i think there all on the same slow boat from japan lol

The orange and black combo looks great in the flesh. Hope the white one looks as good, I agree they are a bit slow getting the bikes out I guess it shows how popular they are worldwide, The dealer at Castle Hill was advertising a orange/black recently, donâ€t know if he still has it, I suspect they are holding back releasing the white ones just long enough they figure people will wait without getting too close to next years model / colors, anyway what ever there on turn it up to 11!!.Pi_thumbsup
Welcome Knittingchamp
Welcome to the club, the white one wont be far off now.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:Welcome to the club, the white one wont be far off now.
the jaffa is here and it is the best bike i have ridden. busas rule....