WAITING TIMES
I just dropped by Revit13's house to show him my Orange k8 and he told me that the waiting time in perth for a orange black k8 was march / april.
I was just wondering what sort of waiting times in other states for certain colours is there.
You would have thought that given the huge press release and anticipation of the new models release there would have been more bikes avaliable.

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
Orange sounds like they are hard to get, Penrith have 4 grey & 1 blue in stock the other week looking for owners
Castle Hill have a blue demonstrator with a holding deposit on it and a grey, no mandarins on the floor!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Action in Parramatta has one Blue :(
I'm glad I decided to go with the blue and not keep holding my breath for the Orange one.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I could not wait for the orange. I got told february/march here.
Hey Guys,

Canberra Motorcycle Centre (Mitchell showroom) have an orange K8 on their showroom floor, up on a stand so no one can sit on it. They also have the blue one as well brand new.

They have a black one which they are using as their demonstrator.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
thanks to speed demon for bringing his bike over for viewing. i also got a call from a dealer in perth i've known for 15 years and he has met with the state manager of suzuki and stocks to Perth are pretty much non existant as in if want a busa expect a 2 month wait unless its on the floor now and thats all colours over here. I've found a unsold blue so this could be me as it hasn't been a week since i sold me other busa and the wait is already got me itching for a ride.
Get that blue one out in the sun mate and you will be riding away on it quick smart.
Regards BUSGO
saw a black and blue one on the floor at A1 motorcycles Brighton rd/Nepean Hgwy.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Has ANYONE given thought as to how much you can $AVE, AND the selection there is if you go to the States .. make contact through the American Club and "Go for It", I did, and soon..
course it helps if you have a close PERSONAL "Friend" in the (Oz) AirForce over there on Maneuvers/Training every so often, Freight Coolsmiley???? Wotz THAT ??? ...
I will most likely make a pest of myself when it arrives Yes, Showing it Off, AND seeking advice/help in (Slight) Mods/Bling etc ...
Till then
Ride Safe my Friends ..
Elli
n.b. Are there any Female 'Busa riders out there ???
theres at leas two on the board plus a few more who arent members i belive
Regards

Dan
Kurnai Wrote:Has ANYONE given thought as to how much you can $AVE, AND the selection there is if you go to the States .. make contact through the American Club and "Go for It", I did, and soon..
course it helps if you have a close PERSONAL "Friend" in the (Oz) AirForce over there on Maneuvers/Training every so often, Freight Coolsmiley???? Wotz THAT ??? ...
I will most likely make a pest of myself when it arrives Yes, Showing it Off, AND seeking advice/help in (Slight) Mods/Bling etc ...
Till then
Ride Safe my Friends ..
Elli
n.b. Are there any Female 'Busa riders out there ???

Hi Elli and Welcome
I hope you understand the difficulties in getting a foreign bike registered for the road in OZ and that it all works out for you.
Regards BUSGO
Can't (WON't) say TOO much, BUT, .. Its already arranged. Not WHAT you Know ...Coolsmiley

Thanks.
Elli