NSW Plate for transfer.....GONE!
Back in August this year I was intending to buy an 08 Busa so I bought a plate from the RTA and had it put in storage until i needed it.

It's a black plate with white lettering "BUS-08" and because it's not a personalised plate like my red one it's only $30 per year (red costs me $180).

For different reasons, i've decided against an 08 and have bought another bike which means i don't need this plate now.

I am not interested in making any money out of it, so if anyone wants it they can cover my costs of $130 which is the plate for the first year and storage for same - knowing the RTA, i'm sure there will be a small transfer fee involved as well.

PM me if you are keen

Cheers Ruffy
Any one we know Confused
In the club with an earlier model bus Simmo Coolsmiley

Cheers Ruffy
But now we have a few NSW Guys in Sydney with earlier models and also with 08s, but Mums the word for now, well untill Sunday when they turn up on them of lunch Pi_thumbsup
simmo Wrote:But now we have a few NSW Guys in Sydney with earlier models and also with 08s, but Mums the word for now, well untill Sunday when they turn up on them of lunch Pi_thumbsup

thats for lunch,
Volvi give me back the edit button please Frown
Found this Fender eliminator on e-bay, nice improvement.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160192780176
[Image: photo3.jpg]