New member down....
thank god it wasnt wire rope heal well bud i know how you feel
hope you get get back to full health soon
Slowdownjack and I went up to Taree to visit with Weebnuts today and arrived just in the nick of time.
His parents had just got him packed up to take back to his place in Newcastle.

Overall he is very sore and sorry but in much better condition than I anticipated after such a heavy fall.

Weebnuts always wears the best gear possible and he escaped with a scratch on his elbow as being the only outward sign of injury.
You can't see the 7 broken ribs, punctured lung and broken clavicle.
But he is on the mend already.
Thanks to all for the well wishes.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Slowdownjack and I went up to Taree to visit with Weebnuts today and arrived just in the nick of time.
His parents had just got him packed up to take back to his place in Newcastle.

Overall he is very sore and sorry but in much better condition than I anticipated after such a heavy fall.

Weebnuts always wears the best gear possible and he escaped with a scratch on his elbow as being the only outward sign of injury.
You can't see the 7 broken ribs, punctured lung and broken clavicle.
But he is on the mend already.
Thanks to all for the well wishes.

So he looks good, just won't be swimming the Channel for a while. All the best for a speedy recovery Weeb.Pi_thumbsup Had my own off a while ago, never much fun in recovery phase.
It's a week by week charade.
My mate just went through (well, still really going through) recovery from such a prang, and having friends and visitors helped him heaps, so look after him over there eh?
Get well soon.
good to here hes on the mend just gos to show what good gear can do all of us should never go out in nothing but the best and most protective gear we can afford it will save your life in most situations or at least stop skin grafts!they are really painfull trust me