Accomodation Sat & Sun 13th 14th Fpr Moto GP
ClapIf anyone is interested in accommodation for Saturday and Sunday night on Phillip Island (Wimbledon Heights) which is 10 minutes from the track and 5 minutes from Cowes please let me know ASAP!! I would like to rent out for $400 each night.

The house sleeps six people and is fully furnished with television. It has 3 bedrooms one bathroom fully functional kitchen with microwave. The house is really great and was taken for $1500 for the weekend however the losers pulled out at the last minute. Check out the house at http://www.alexscott.com.au/public/Prope...?PID=29820&RURL=/postings/19357/29820.html&AID=&RID=&WAID=75&WRID= it is listed with ALEX SCOTT real estate in Cowes.

This is 100% legitimate I just had someone pull out of renting the property so if you are keen to stay on the Island let me know tonight (any time) or tomorrow morning.

Please email greco.andrew.a@edumail.vic.gov.au I will be checking it lots

If you are interested (or know someone is interested) you will need to pay a $200 deposit when you get to the house and the rest just pay at the end. Again let me know soon.
Did u say Monti Carlo.
Pi_thumbsupnope its for the phillip island gp on now
kawasuki Wrote:Did u say Monti Carlo.
interested for saturday night dave 59652173