GP
Had a great time. To anyone Hayabusa riders that I met, or who have reached this board by virtue of a strip of paper with the club homepage address on it, welcome.

Hope everyone who went had as good a time as I did, and to those who didn't, there's always next year.

Jamie/Kim - sorry, never got around to turn 11 or I would have dropped by and said hi, but got stuck at turn 2.

Pearl - thanks, and I did get a few pics. Will share my experience with you when I see you in person.

Heidi - hope you got back to Canberra in one piece, and did you catch up with that other Canberran you were hunting for?

Stuart/Dayle - what happened? I thought you were coming my way - Did you end up in Siberia?

And Bob - never heard from you at all - did you go down?
Sure looked good on TV - Just a GREAT race!

Shame McCoy didn't do better - next is looking very exciting ...

Hopefully they will soon start the Busa (only) series ... :)
Email
had a ball.7 rolls of film hope to have some good shots.
7 times more than us! Wow. Over 3 days, or just during the race?
I was a bit slack on the weekend the 7 rolls were over the weekend.It would normaly be about 10/12 rolls.
well if you hadn't kept putting the camera away everytime just before the accidents or when the riders did burnouts in front of us you'd have taken a lot more
Im sorry.Hey i got a couple of burnouts.Funds low so you will have to wait a little while till i get them done.
Hey if any of you guys want pics processed I own a photolab in Belgrave (Vic). Website will be up soon - please don't look at the current one its all f----d up!

Meanwhile for ALL MEMBERS of this here club - 15% discount on all photo processing and enlargements

Any interest ring (03) 9752 6622 and talk to one of my girls - or me if I am about

bmac

bryan mcdonald