Cops got me
Gday everyone well I got done week before last heading out to Yea for a cruise on Holidays not a worry in the world. Making a point of not speeding (try to avoid when not riding with group) I over took a slower car
going roughly 90kmh rolled it on in top, cop car nabbed
me doing 144kmh suspended my licence for 4 months.
@#$% although I still have 28 days making the most of it.

I think the BUSA will be up 4 sale shortly!!!!
Don't sell it yet! It will be in demand when those 250 kmh speed limited models come out!
Getting done is no reason to sell it.If that was the case then everyone would be sellig their bikes.Ive been done twice one resulting in me being off the bike for a month.
And this all happend in two days 23/24 dec 3 years ago and
i never even thought of selling my bike.Would you sell your car if you got done.
S.H.I.T Darren don't sell it just thank your lucky stars he didn't clock you after you had changed into second !! Boss
I think it was the effects of disappointment that lead
to the thoughts of putting the Busa up for sale.

4 MONTHS WITHOUT RIDING THAT IS GOING TO BE @#$%ING
HARD!!!!!!
@#%$!

Longest I've gone is 10 days. I found myself getting a bike woody everytime I heard an engine.
Darren, 4 months is a long time, especially with summer coming up, but forever is even longer which is what would happen if you sold it!

And Heidi....why am I not surprised by that???
Well basic logic suggests Gazza that if you have balls then chances are you have a penis !!! Am I on the same line of thought here or what......... LMAO Boss
Personally, loss of ticket doesnt mean you cant still ride. I'm sure that there's a few out there without them!
Yeah Phill will take you on the back of his.
Sounds to me like Phil is working on the "it's only illegal if you get caught" premise. Either that or he's offering to take Darren as pillion!
Damn it would be quicker to walk than go with the snag LMAO And what a way to test the subframe strength Hey ! Boss Edited by: Boss2  at: 9/30/00 3:24:26 pm
Is'nt that the way every-one thinks?(only illegal when caught) As for WB's (Wafer-boy) comment - its a real shame that you have to drag the discussion down by adding personal weight differences (in which I may be very self-conscious). You skinny poonce! LMOA
Yeah !! keep that up fat boy and you will be LMOA (Lying Motionless On Arse } isn't that what LMOA stands for ??? So be carefull balloon boy or else I'll pounce on ya,ya punce. Ok LMAO Boss Edited by: Boss2  at: 9/30/00 6:57:30 pm
Just remember WB, if you ride through the Enchanted Forest dont go over 90!?