Riding this weekend?
If tomorrow's weather is anything like today's I'll be riding. Don't care where. I'll just be out there! Anyone else interested???
Interested, but I do have a front wheel still black which I would like to make matching my rear wheel.
I'm heading down to action in the morning to see if you
can get nylon fairing knobs for a busa.But i have'nt planned
anything after that.Let us know if you are going anywhere.
I'll check the board in the morning.
What time are you likely to be at Action? You know us city slickers. We're not used to getting up at the sparrow's. But i'm usually up at the crack of 9:00 so if I dont' get a post onto the board before you leave the sticks I'll know where you'll be and when.
After city shopping etc. I propose that we meet at a new location called Leo's for coffee (best in Melbourne) on Fitzroy Street between 1-2pm Saturday. Just look out for the busas to find Leos or read the shop brick front. I will be there, if its not pouring.
The best part of the day will be over by 2 pm, not that a coffee wouldn't be good. Look at all that sunshine though!!! The time to ride is NOW! er...9:00 am that is!
True gazza however I thought some wanted to go bike shop shopping. I personally wont be available for any major rides today, but I will keep an eye on the board.
Im heading down to action about 10.30 weather permiting.
Its a bit black out the back of my place at the moment.
Yeah, it's clouded up here quite quickly but it IS supposed to be fine today in Melbourne. Though ho wmuch trust can you put in the forecast? even though the Bureau of Met. is proud of their 75% accuracy. *LOL* I'll see how it shapes up over the next hour and maybe head down to Action.
OK Volvi, we will see you down at Leo's between 1:30 and 2:00, today, Saturday.

Using the nice weather this morning to polish the rims on my front wheel.

See anyone else who makes it, there.

RnJ