Were you clocked at 240 kmh?
I heard on a newsbreak tonight that someone had been clocked on a motorobike at 240 kmh. Apparently the fastest speed anyone has been clocked at. Wasn't you passing Porsches again was it Volvi?
Not me but I wonder how he got stopped at that speed, I missed the news can you elaborate.

Could'nt have been a Busa at 240 he might as well go 300+ thats what I'd do anyway, but it's a worry if it makes news headlines, making the majistrate wanting to throw the key away with you locked in.
The wording of that post - "clocked", not "booked"....
I didn't see the actual news report, just a one liner on one of those 2 minute newsbreaks between shows. And they said clocked not booked so I don't know if they caught them or not.
I saw the report and he was caught by a speed camera on the Logan Hwy in QLD doing almost 240 on a GPZ1100 Turbo. Obviously doing top speed- lucky he did'nt own a Busa or he would have been 200kms OVER the speed limit!!!!
YOu have to wonder though if they were able to book him at that speed, I don't know how good their photographic equipment it but it seems to me it would be very difficult to get a clear pic of the plate travelling at that speed.
1/100th second shutter speed with 100 ASA film just wouldn't quite cut it....
It happened April 99 in QLD - he was appearing in court on reckless driving charges yesterday.

He was caught by radar. It's annoying because the police will probably be hungry to catch more now.

... watching the news teaser I was sure it was gonna be a Busa but as has been said here - why would he only be doing 240k

Email
I have heard that a speed camera can take a photo of plates up to 320kms. Anything over is too fast! Lets hope Pete can get some top results with his new Dyno....... :
Yeah well since there's not too many vehicles will do over 300 kmh do you really think they'd tell you anything else, oh and you mustn't drive a car with bare feet either! *LOL*