Funeral for Jeremy Milne (jayfm)
Hi Guys - it is with heavy heart I have to inform you of the death of Jeremy Milne (known as jayfm on these boards and just Jay to his friends).

He was the guy that organised most of the Sydney based Busa rides and I know he made many friends through these rides. Jay took his own life earlier this week in Sydney.

Could you please let anyone that knew him know of the funeral details below:

Here are the details of Jeremy Milne's funeral. It will be held on;

Monday 30th June at 1415
North Chapel
Northern Suburbs Crematorium
(off Delhi Road)
LANE COVE

Charlie.
that is terrible news..... my condolences to his entire family
and m h d s r i p

les
Never actually met him, but I know he did meet up with the Sydneysiders regularly.

Condolenses to his family and friends.
So sad, and a shock to here this, I had the privilege of meeting Jeremy on the ride he organised to Ginger's creek last year. He was a lovely person that everyone 'clicked with' straight away. Very upsetting and condolences to family and friends.

WARD
Oh My, I am shocked and so sorry to hear this, my sincerest condolences to his family and friends.
Sorry to hear that Jay has passed away. I will be attending the funeral.

Tony De
Never good to hear. Deepest condolences.

When the time comes, may my funeral procession be lead by all of you on hayabusa's. Better get a few mono's and rollin burnouts to wake me up too!
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
Why is it always the last ones that you expect to do these things that actually do them? I too was on the Gingers Creek ride that Jeremy organised perhaps we should organise some sort of memorial ride for him.
Sorry guys, I am speechless.

Have been off line for the past week and it is with much sadness and regret that I find this notice post funeral.

Jay was a top guy, have thought of him often since his incident last year and decision not to renew his ride. Have missed his postings and input.

Our deepest sympathy to his family and friends.

David and Julie.
I cannot believe it ,Jeremy was a top guy and having not looked at the web site for a while we are sorry we missed the funeral.I remember the last ride we did together like it was yesterday.Our deepest condolences to his family.
GREG AND YVONNE..