First 'busa meeting
Well what an eye opener. Firstly if all members are half the mettle of Pan I'm on to a good thing here!
Until yesterday I thought nevana was a stock 'busa. Bring on the bling.
Pan I'm taking your advice and my previously black rims are 'gonna change colour this weekend to polished. In the new year I'll take up your offer of the faring mesh grills but my 'busa will still not look as good as yours!

This Thursday I'm taking the 'busa to Tassie via the Spirit of Tasmania. Has any member done this before? What method of tying down the bike do they use?

Can't stop dreaming of 'busas.

Onya .

Quote:but my 'busa will still not look as good as yours!

...until you use red paint!

(ah, will it ever end...)

Great meeting up with ya A. Hope to see more of you at mocha meets, spannering sessions and rides...Bring back plenty of pics from your trip... and ride to your potential, not the bike's...

"insert clever comment here"
Quote:my 'busa will still not look as good as yours!

yeh but you havent seen the blue/black ones then you will see what heaven on wheels is Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
Tie downs I have been told by blokes who have done that trip that you should take some duct tape or something to stop the straps rubbing on your fairings
Yep,
Last time I went they tied it down with a single strong strap over the seat with the bike on the sidestand.
There were about 150 bikes on the ship and 3 right up the front got crunched because 1 sidestand gave way.
I suggest you put a tea towell or something over the seat before the tie down.
Have a great trip and look out for road kill on nearly every good bend.
Rgds BUSGO