ping Dee and Leonard
Well Dee I think I just found the new truck that you always wanted the Ford F650 the goose neck model can tow 30,000lbs now thats not to shabby have a look at the link here images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.backcountryjournal.com/21742.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.backcountryjournal.com/f650pickups.htm&h=768&w=1024&sz=194&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=lFRwTek0xT_LEM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3DFORD%2BF650%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

Cheers Bill

NEW BIKE HAS ARRIVED YIPPEEEE

Yep that one is on order as soon as the 6 second pass is completed

Cheers Dee

Imagine how many bikes I wouldnt see in that!
As long as it's available in silver!
Hey Pan,

I got my new boy yesterday, he is great. I named him Cody. His show name is "Jessies Kool Gold Image". He just wasnt pretty enough to have "Pandelis" for a name.

cheers Dee
Oh Yeah, how good are they.

Ann said NO, but I am sure I can talk her around.
Email me some pics when you get a chance Dee.
Nicholas has been talking about the "forses" (that's what he calls horses) and the silver vroooom since Saturday...
Congrats Dee you need to have a stallion in the family or is he a gelding to keep you know who company?? Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
Bruce,

Nar he is a gelding and a mighty fine one at that.

Pan,

I have emailed some pic's to keep the boy happy. I will send some more once I take some good ones. Hey Cody is two as well so they are the same age.

Cheers Dee
Thanks Dee. He's gorgeous, though he looks a bit like a 4 legged copper busa

We'll be able to do joint birthday parties for our boys!!!
Cool sounds like a plan Pan.

Now back on topic.

They had one of the F650's at one of the horse shows couple of my friends went to. They said that are the best of them all and the inside is unreal. They also sound so tuff it is not funny.

I was really pissed that I didn't end up making it to this show. I was told I should just order one, I would love it.

Cheers Dee
well i thought i would save you the trouble of searching and done that for you all you have to do is ring and place your order oh BTW i would highly recommend the options also

www.f650pickups.com/page0004.html Cheers Bill

NEW BIKE HAS ARRIVED YIPPEEEE

Looks good. OOOOh but doesn't the yellow look yyyyyyyyuk.

I think I will be waiting a very very very long time for this one

Cheers Dee