Motorcycle Mechanic Apprenticeship
Hello everyone. just quickly does anyone know of any bike shops looking for an apprentice or would be itnerested in one? have a friend who really weants to get into it but up in townsville there arent any apprenticships available. she is willin got go pretty much anywere nationally but would prefer out of sydney and melbourne if possible but will pretty much take what she can. so anyone out there know of anything going??? already looked on most of the websites and there isnt much. thanks MM Racing is up for sale!! get your bids in now before its to late. MM Racing-The team name garunteed to get you laid!
Is there a group training in your area where they employ the apprentice and the apprentice is shared between several businesses that otherwise don't have enough work to employ someone full time.
MCN sometimes have positions advertised.
Ill have a looksie thanks maj750 i cant believe how little work there seems to be and how litle opportunities there seems to be for this type of work. arent motor bike sales going up due to petrol prices?
MM Racing is up for sale!! get your bids in now before its to late. MM Racing-The team name garunteed to get you laid!
TORGAS in Townsville are a group trainer. I did part of my

trade thru them. Not to bad at all. They did a good job at

keeping us all in our trades Regards Richard

You're the guy that'll be sneaking out of your bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to look at your bike. Paul Teutul,Sr. American Chopper