Another new Shift Light / Launch Light
For those not wanting a gear indicator, this uses a small very bright LED cluster. Has both launch and shift RPM.

Shift Light set to 6000 RPM
Launch Light set to 3000 RPM
Launch Window set to 500 RPM (no matter what launch setting you put in, it will shutback off at 500 RPM above your setpoint, this is totally adjustable as well if 500 RPM is too hard to hold.

VIDEO
www.boostbysmith.com/Videos/redlaunch1.wmv

I messed up the video link the first time
www.boostbysmith.com/Videos/redlaunch1.wmv

That is a really neat set up. I've emailed the mob for a price. See what they come back with.
The Mob?
In a couple of days i should be able to tell you how well it works firsthand Bear
???? hey Smitha let me know how muh for one of these thingys delivered, since I need to get myself something for christmas
$95 for the launch / shift light, $10 if you would like a bracket made up to hold it on top of the gauges like in the pic, actual shipping charges, it's less than 1 lb, you tell me how to ship it.

All prices in $US, I can take credit card or paypal.

Greg
Greg,
Love your work.... will be interested after christmas? will you be carrying these all the time?
New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
Yep absolutely, I don't make enough profit to keep stock of anything built up, i build whatever you need, i normally have parts here and can have them together in a day or two, if I have to order stuff it's about 1 week turnaround.

Greg
Greg,
We're all aiming after Xmas eh? Sounds like a build program coming!
maybe we should do a group buy here then? They look pretty trick!! "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Mine arrived today hope to fit it tonite.
Left Detroit on the 14th here 20th,slowed up by Xmas traffic, last package Smithabusa sent me took 3 days.
Awesome, glad to hear it made it so quickly, i have had shipments in the states taking longer than that LOL.

Greg