04 blue / silver stolen. Sydney, details within....
Hi Gang,
On behalf of my good friend, Kenne.

Stolen during the day today, from Parramatta Westfields. Bike was parked right at the entry where traffic is heaviest. Steering locked plus disk lock. Vanished without a trace. No one saw anything.
Details are as follows.
04 silver / blue Busa.
Yoshimura full 4 into 1 system,
polished rims.
Slight scratching on one side (I forget which)
REGO: UQP-02

Please keep an eye out for it, or anyone offering cheap parts. Any information will be very greatfully received by me and passed on to Kenne.
I can be reached at jstar@theplanet.net.au or 0408-507-819 anytime.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

" I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying ! "
Bloody SCUMBAGS-if they're found hang the bastards!

Sorry to here of your mates loss Josh,hope they find it.

Cheers Dave.
will keep eyes and ears out for u, could u post the vin and engine nos up for ppl to check? just in case they try to sell bits. sorry to hear bout that 1
Not good news... I recall a sign in side westfield parra carpark somewhere that no motorbikes or scooters are not allowed to park inside... Maybe Westfield towed it away? Hope he finds it...
Anggita
Any updates on this bike yet?

I saw heaps of bikes in Bondi Junction Westfields on Saturday. Can anyone confirm that Parra don't allow bikes. I may write them a letter on behalf of the Busa club to complain, and perhaps a few Ulysees people, Comancheros, etc could do the same... (perhaps police friends with bikes too?)
Nope Pan,

Still missing.
No leads at this time.
No worries. Thanks Josh.

Any plans to come to WSID in the near future for a run on a Wednesday night? You must be getting a bit rusty by now... I remember your take offs were great but you felt the bike would slow down in the end... any runs recently?
Nope, none recently,
I think my weight was my biggest problem in the end and nothing has changed there....

*pass me a beer and the Doritos*

I'm unbeaten over 100metres though if that counts for anything..... " I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying ! "
Unbeaten, heh?
You haven't met Blackzook!!!!
He recently got to 1.7 seconds for his 60 foot times.
Do you still have any of your old slips? Even if you were doing 1.9's it's pretty good. What were you doing?

Blackzook is a bit like you though. His end speed is less than you'd expect, but he's working on it.
Duno Pan,
No tricks mate, jusr trying to "feel it"
(and not poo myself)

j.
was that because he couldn't park outside work anymore? bloody councils.
Stunuts,
You are 100% right on the money there...
What the hell choice did he have?

josh.
I don't know why councils feel the need to always go to metered parking, they wouldn't make that much money from those spaces outside that particular shop. Considering it is a pain in the backside to park anywhere in that area. Why not just charge the shop a set fee so they can provide parking for their customers. In the space of the two spaces they create revenue from, you could park at least 8 bikes. You would think in that part of parra, they would see the nescessity to be bike friendly. stupid council w@nkers.