Coffee Friday Night (Every friday )
As some of you know I orginise the friday night coffee at Southbank .
If you recon the Eye Candy is good at Cleo's then you need to see soutbank .

A group of people from various motorcycle clubs/forums, including Netrider, overclockers , mraa , twincams etc meets every Friday night along Southbank for a coffee and a gathering. It's a casual affair, with lots of chatting and the occassional eye candy (both two wheels and two legs )

Exact Location: Out the front of BearBrass Cafe at Southbank. (Melway Ref: Map 1B L12)
Time: From ~6:00pm every Friday evening, generally until around ~9:00 ish
Map: www.netrider.net.au/pics/southbank.gif

Getting There: From City Rd (in behind the Arts Centre) turn onto Southgate Ave ( Melway Ref: Map 2F, F8 ) and go all the way towards the river and onto the pedestrian promenade. VERY SLOWLY turn right onto the promenade and ride your bike about 50m east to the front of BearBrass where our gathering is and where you see many other bikes parked.

everyone is welcome so feel free to come down , people come and go all night and we drink where we park

cheers
Glen
Nice work Glen.

Must try to make it one night..............

What say you ?????

I posted it about 2 years ago when i first started getting it going in the events section but it has just moved on with the times.
When talking to blokes down at Cleo's they never new it exsisted so i placed it back up again to alert people .
I know its not in the right area , ( sorry Mods) but its just a heads up to everyone .
Yeah why not

friday was a bit of a scrorcher as you all know .
i was heading in a 5pm and hit hoddle st and there was a cold wind blowing all the way up .
when got in there it was only about 25 degrees , we even had the eye candy covering up .