SpeedoHealer + GIpro w/ATRE Installation tips
Volvi

Tim my friend will definitely want it then , I will let him know and get back to you shortly!!!!!!!
Blue Thunder!!!!

Andrew :)

Blue and Silver Bling the Best thing!!!!!
andy he will have to go thru AMC as the rest of us did. tho price now may differ a bit. check the GI and SH group buy thread for details.
Volvi

I thought you wanted to sell yours!!!!!

you said a few entries ago , look up

Quote:So am going to let the unit go and sell it for $150 delivered to whoever wants it. Of course its still new and with box and warranty. The price of them now I believe is $165.

are you????? that is the question??????
Blue Thunder!!!!

Sorry Andy, Volvis unit is now fixed firmly on my black silver, but it works a treat and I think the normal price is not too much more. Like Volvi said check the group buy thread for the details.
thats history my son - history. went faster then Jack Robinson, but who the hell was he.

ps. sold was indicated in the sell section.
Sorry Fellas

I am a bit SLOOOOOWWW!!!!!
Blue Thunder!!!!

well mine was marked unpaid despite direct deposit mid-June due a mix-up at AMC...but sorted after coupla emails inquiring where it was?
Arrived today at work, well packaged..finally, neat looking kit.
my little spannering session today,

GI Pro located under Neutral light

Needed to remove screen to fit caps, then fairing to route & cable tie the GI-PRo to harness properly, most of me Sat arvo spent dicking around in the shed to be honest!

Rear light bling to go along with the reservoir caps...

Mark
K5