Nikko G-Pack
Does anyone know the Nikko G-Pack box?
They told me the Haya has a limited torque in the 2th and 3th gear because of local rules of noise and exhaust limitations.
The Nikko G-Pack is a little box you can place between the electronics and the ignition, but i don't know anyone who can tell me his experience..

<i></i>
I have not heard of Nikko G-Pack, but I was reading Sport Rider, a US mag, that has an article on "de-restricting" the Bussa. It says that the Bussa, at least in the states, has the timing retarded in the first three gears. They used a gismo called a Timing Retard Eliminator that tells the ECU that it is in fifth (also removing the 300km limit as well). They claim that the mod gave significantly more in the first three gears.

Where do you get a Nikko G-Pack? <i></i>
Try the Aussie importer of Metisse products who supply G-Packs.
www.petespitstop.com.au or thru
www.australianhayabusaclub.com <i></i>
I've made the TRE modification myself this weekend. After looking on internet on different Hayabusa sites i'm for 99 percent sure that the G-Pack does the same.
I bought a 6k8 resistor for 15 cents, soldered the pink wire with the resistor to ground and tried my bike to see the difference. Great!
After that I made the little airbox modification to have some more air. Again i tried my bike and i think i can feel the difference. But not as good as the TRE-mod.
When you want a haya with full power in the first three gears just do the TRE-mod.
Great!
So, i asked about the G-Pack, but i think it is one of the very expensive resistorpacks you can by and bring you nothing more then the homemade modification of, say, 50 cents. <i></i>
www.pixum.de/members/hasi...1ffea369bd <i></i>