Sticker removal
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Oh DONT use a scraper :/ maybe I should have waited for that tip. I was kind of worried about using metho and making the black go dull. Doesn't matter as much at this stage, worse case I could plasti-dip the panels. I am waiting for a hot day to do the tank stickers though no going back on that.

Cheers, Matt
(06-02-2016, 06:50am)mjoy4567 Wrote: Oh DONT use a scraper :/ maybe I should have waited for that tip. I was kind of worried about using metho and making the black go dull. Doesn't matter as much at this stage, worse case I could plasti-dip the panels. I am waiting for a hot day to do the tank stickers though no going back on that.

Cheers, Matt

NOT METHO mate, white spirits. White spirits is also good for cleaning chain lube splats on the rear rim.
Also don't be tempted to use any kind of scraper on the tank. Just persist in using finger nails, white spirits and a rag.

Hope that helps

Woody
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
WD is a good sticker remover as well!
Ahh just googled "white spirits", here I was thinking it was metho/vodka/baccardi. Ye old faithful Google tells me it's turps. I'm deffinatly going to avoid any scraping off the tank if I can help it, even a cloth can leave minor scratch marks on the beautiful black finish. I'll leave it for a hot day and when I can borrow the misses hairdryer. :)

Cheers, Matt
A bit of armor all or tyre shine on a rag will bring the black plastic up nice. Keep it on a rag tho!

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
I used just a hair dryer